Group Facilitation Methods
In most organizations, professionals meet and plan constantly, but often with few real results. Decisions get made, but then nothing happens. Timelines and plans fall apart and no one is exactly sure why. Sound familiar? Youth Catalytics staff and consultants are certified trainers in the Art of Facilitation, a two-day intensive training that introduces the Technologies of Facilitation methods developed by the Institute for Cultural Affairs.
What You’ll Learn
- Focused Conversation, Consensus Workshop and Action Planning facilitation methods
- How to engage all meeting participants and maximize their contributions
- How to naturally lead groups to consensus and decrease conflict
- How to increase commitment to follow-through
- Techniques for helping groups produce immediate results