If you don’t approach the right funder, it doesn’t matter how worthy your program is – you’ll be turned down. Learn techniques for researching public and private grantmakers using print and electronic sources, including the Internet. More importantly, learn how to separate grantmakers that only look promising on paper from those that are real prospects.
What You’ll Learn
- Where to conduct research online to identify promising grant prospects
- How to find out about government grants
- What to look for when reviewing guidelines
- How to access prospective funders’ IRS Form 990s and what they tell you
- How to analyze funders’ information to determine eligibility