In today’s competitive human services sector, agencies and programs must name the precise outcomes they expect to achieve, and explain how they know they do in fact achieve them. Agencies with strong evaluation strategies can use data to consistently improve their programming and will have a strong advantage in funding competitions.
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify and articulate appropriate, achievable outcomes
- How to identify indicators that will show whether outcomes have been achieved, and to what extent
- How to implement a process for measuring outcomes
- How database applications can be used to track program outcomes
- Which policies and priorities lead to successful outcome management
- How to use outcome data to write better grants, evaluate program performance and explain to stakeholders how important and effective your programs are